Wednesday, August 25, 2010

W126: Car Washed & Waxed

Collected my W126 from workshop. I decided to give the car a shower, vacuum the interior & wax on the body all by myself! The W126 looked complete cleaned & shined after that!

Picture 1: The Front Corner Angle Look After Shower & Wax Sessions

Picture 2: The Rear Corner Angle Look after shower & wax sessions

Picture 3: The Triangle Safety Kit From the Trunk

Picture 4: The Interior Front Dashboard - lubricated the dashboard with dashboard moisturiser

Picture 5: The Interior Leather Seats - moisturised with MeGuiars Leather Conditioner

5 comments:

  1. Ugly steering.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. That's the original steering of the 280SE. No choice, but to keep it original look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nice looking steering I have seen the wooden one from Mercedes but all this is nothing soon we can drive with out steering keep us posted with your work and your cars I am looking for parts always

    ReplyDelete
  4. bro, your leather work was so nice, can u plsss tell me where u did that piece of work? very outstanding, mind to share with me the cost? e mail me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can share the contact to do the seat.

    ReplyDelete