Saturday, September 4, 2010

W126: Out For A Spin!

What a beautiful Saturday! I decided to take my W126 out for a spin since the roads are dried. I rather keep the car in the garage during rainy day so that i don't need to wash the W126 so often. How lazy i am!

Where did we go today? Yes, the venue is located in Putrajaya. I was told to take the W126 out for a long distance trip for test drive. Captured some photos this afternoon to share with you guys!


Picture 1: Stopped at the bridge (Whoops... don't know
what's the name of bridge) in Putrajaya

Picture 2: Rear Angle

Picture 3: Side Angle Look

Picture 4: Another Side-Front Angle Look

Picture 5: Love the Side Angle Look; took it again!

Picture 6: Another Front Angle Shot

Picture 7: Rear Right Taillamp Artistic Look

Picture 8: Rear Left Taillamp Artistic Look

Picture 9: The Mercedes Benz Badge

Picture 10: Another Rear Angle Look

Picture 11: Front Grill Angle

Picture 12: Photo shot from inside the W126

Picture 13: My W126 stayed at 170km/h constantly during
the journey back to Kuala Lumpur

2 comments:

  1. I just saw all the history with your w126!! congratulations.... it is really inspiring....
    you have a wonderful car now!
    My name is Camilo and i live in Caracas, Venezuela.... and i have a w126 .. a nice 500SEL.... which i keep nicely running...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camilo, thanks for so kind to leave a comment for my blog. 500SEL? Wow, that's amazing! I wish to have such muscle of W126. Unfortunately, the road tax will cost me a BOOM annually. Mind to share with your W126 picture?

    ReplyDelete