Thursday, August 19, 2010

W111: Engine Restoration / Overhauled (Update 2)

Guess what? My M114 engine has been completed overhauling. It is now ready to fit back into my W111. Having said that, i was called to come to take a look on the engine after a long restoration on the engine. When i reached to the workshop, my eyes were blind fold s if like the overhaulin' show (shown in Discovery Turbo channel).

I really can't believe that was my M114 engine, properly restored not only internally, but also the exterior look as well! It just look awesome new! Oh boy.... that really motivated me so much... All my efforts, time & monies putting onto this W111 restoration project worth every single penny!

Picture 1: M114.980 Engine

Picture 2: Another photo of my M114.980 engine

Picture 3: More photos from my M114.980 engine... LOL

Picture 4: Last photo from my M114.980 engine
before wrapping up the engine to keep in the garage

Please feel free to check out the write up and photos of my M114 engine when it was first arrived from UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment