Monday, March 1, 2010

W126: Overall Car Inspection

Sent my car to chop shop this morning. Guess what the mechanic told me? "Are you sure you want to do this, son?" Having said that, i was told that this W126 is still in very good shape though the paint is in poor condition; not a single rust can be spotted on its chassis, not even the undercarriage.


I was advice to think twice prior chopping the whole car off, as it will be a big waste unless the overall car chassis was not in good condition. Meanwhile, i called up the spare part shop to find out the availability of parts and the price of the parts.... The parts are widely available and they are in very affordable price too!

Oh dear, what should i do then? I'm supposed to restore my W111, but not W126. How could i do both cars at the same time especially i'm running tight budget. You know what, W126 used to be my dream car before when i was young. I love the rear end design and also the two tones of color matching. Aaaaaargh.... i'm kinda confused!

What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment