Monday, May 17, 2010

w111: WTF... (Installment repayment from Uncle Robert)

Further to the Expensive Lesson write up, here is the money collection update that i felt indeed upset with.

I went to look for this uncle Robert right after my work. In fact, i rang him up over the phone in the morning, and he asked me to come to look for him in the evening to collect the money.

When i reached to his workshop, he was not there. There was not a single car in his workshop. According to his worker, he was in the coffee shop for beer session. I was also told from the worker that he has not been paid for 1 month salary, and planned to quit.

Having said that, he supposed to pay me RM1,000 but he did not. He paid me RM500.00 only, and claimed that he paid me RM500 last month, and balance of RM500 to be paid today.  WTF...##$%^&@!

Based on my record, the last payment that he made was in February this year. I agreed to let him return my money based on 2 months installment basis. March & April i did not look for him. But, he insisted that he paid RM500 to me last month, and stated that should he lied, he will knock by the car and dead on the road... (OMG...how could he said such statement).

Finally, I decided to walk away and let it be. I have learned another lesson today. Like the old chinese say, "The older the ginger is, the spicier it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment