Monday, December 21, 2009

W111: Update - No Progress For Car Restoration :(

How could this happened to my W111? The car has been sent to the workshop since December 07, but there was no action taken so far on my poor W111. My W111 was remained sitting under the open area for nothing! Having said that, the workshop owner, Uncle Robert did not do anything but found him at coffee shop located nearby his workshop, having beer session with his buddies. Kinda angry to see this happened. I decided not to question him in front of his buddies but to give him some respects in view of his old age. Called Uncle Robert on the very next day morning. He told me not to worry, as he intended to start the welding activity soon, and commited that he could deliver my W111 after two months later. I accepted what he said. *keeping my fingers cross* 
















Meanwhile, i managed to find the weatherstrip rubber seal for both front & rear windscreen from US. Mind you, the cost is no cheap! Decided to source further from Germany Mercedes Benz forum. Hopefully i can get them at reasonable price. Oh yes, i found both of the tail lamps (new condition) from 1 of the Thai online stores, the cost is €599,90 each. OMG... ! One pair means €599,90 x 2 = €1199,80 or RM5,519.10. This is completely out of my budget. Guess i should look for used condition of tail lamps instead. Stay tuned for more update....

No comments:

Post a Comment